Knowing when to hire an OBM can be a challenge. Hiring one too soon may not provide enough work for them and may become a strain on your budget. Hiring too late can be disastrous if your business is already beginning to fail.
Here are a few signs that now may be the right time to hire an OBM.
- Organising and streamlining operations seem like a pipe dream.
- Your income has plateaued and you need help rising to the next level of success.
- You have a good team, but managing them is draining.
- You want to be the visionary not the worker bee.
- Incomplete projects are getting in the way of progress.
- A busy schedule forces you to decline opportunities.
- You’re tired of being “in charge” of everything.
These are just a few things that signal it’s time to change your business role. Because you are unique, your signals may vary from other business owners. As you consider hiring an OBM, remember that shifting from the worker bee to the queen bee mindset is the quickest way to make positive changes for you and your business.
Next week we will look at how to define your needs and communicate them.
Get in touch if you want more information on how a Virtual Assistant or Online Business Manager can help you.